Successful Software Companies have:
- A crystal clear view of the customer, their needs/pains and their competitive advantage
- Excellent planning and execution of the 4 P’s (product, price, positioning, promotion)
- Efficient and profitable sales and distribution models (direct, channel, on-line)
- Departmental and functional alignment to ensure an excellent customer experience
- Focus on the things that really matter and avoid costly distractions
Finally, successful software companies are agile. They make quick decisions, learn from their experiences and adjust strategies and tactics to adapt to changing economic conditions, market and competitive dynamics.
GoToMarket assists software and software-as-a-service companies to realize these key ingredients for success by identifying and addressing the gaps in their go-to-market strategy and approach.
We know from experience that poor alignment results in missed market and revenue opportunities, that getting aligned is not easy and that alignment requires organizational cooperation and collaboration with a common set of goals and a sharp focus.
There are no quick answers. You have to dig into every element of the business to obtain clear answers on Who, What and How.
We can help.
Download our GTM Services brief.